Portable Machining Services
When you encounter an unexpected breakdown or need an emergency repair, Marion Machine can help! Our expert machinists can repair your equipment using our mobile line boring machine in house or on site. Our mobile line boring division will save you in transportation cost and reduce your downtime.
- Counterbox (pinion shaft housing) bores and faces
- Socket bores and frame fits
- Main bores and faces
- Pitman bearing bores
- Machine bores from 4 ½” to 48”
- Boring attachment for inside diameter machining operations
- Facing attachment for machining flat faces outside of a bore
- Cone Crusher mainframe-counterbox bore, socket and main bore in place
- Jaw Crusher base bearing bore
- Capable of machining any bore measuring from 10 inches to 58 inches maximum in diameter
- Capable of machining faces from 9.5 inches to 62.5 inches in diameter
- Boring bar torque of up to 2280 ft*lbs
- Boring rotational speed of up to 29 rpm
- Cost efficient
- Repair and calibrate machine by expert technicians
- Portable equipment allows for machining at the customer location
- Allows for crusher maintenance and partial rebuild to be performed in place with minimized teardown requirements
- Modular design promotes very short setup time
- Machining on crushers inside building without removing walls/roofs
Contact us today to learn more!
Scott Braen-President Braen Stone Industries-Haledon, NJWe only trust our repairs with authorized OEM facilities, and Marion Machine LLC has been providing our company with quality machining repairs for over three decades.