NEWS & UPDATES
Marion Machine LLC-Before and AfterREAD MORE
After our acquisition, we have been spending the last few months cleaning and reorganizing our campus! Our buildings also got new signs and paint! We are excited to share our new look with our customers!
Mellott Company Safety Day 2018READ MORE
On February 9, 2018, we had the pleasure of visiting Mellott Company and partaking in their annual Safety Day.
Mellott Company Acquires Assets From Superior Machine Co.READ MORE
Mellott Company today announced it has acquired the Marion Machine assets in North Carolina from Superior Machine Co. The company will now be known as Marion Machine LLC. The industry leader in rock crusher repair will continue to provide machining services as it has for the past 83 years. “Marion Machine LLC will operate independently,
- Thermal Stress Relief
- Huge 10,000-cubic-foot furnace easily handles the largest crushers
- Welding Stations
- 120-ton capacity and over 20 total units
- 50-ton capacity and over 15 lathes in production
- Boring Mills
- Over 10 vertical and horizontal boring mills in production
- Crusher Test Stand
- Crusher test-stand assures quality of repairs with “no-load” test runs of jaw, cone, gyratory, and impact rock crushers
Scott Braen-President Braen Stone Industries-Haledon, NJWe only trust our repairs with authorized OEM facilities, and Marion Machine LLC has been providing our company with quality machining repairs for over three decades.